Sunday 22 April 2012

The Final Final

Yeah, I've been fairly bad for commenting back to everyone and I apologize for that. The last of my finals and papers will be finished by Tuesday so expect a proper post and visiting schedule after that.

In the meantime, I leave you with this video of a crazy guy who likes knives a lot.



Apparently this guy is a proponent of the "21 foot rule". Basically, it's a hypothetical situation where you have two people in a fight and one guy has a knife and the other with a gun. Provided that the knife guy is within 21 feet of the gun guy, he should be able to run and stab the gun guy before he can draw and fire the gun.

I personally think the guy is crazy. Also, this isn't the only video he's uploaded so if you're in the mood for more crazy have fun watching more of his stuff.

I have no right to judge him though.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more work to do. I'll see you guys on Tuesday.

(Sidenote, Blogger's format finally updated for me. Bear with me as I try and work out the kinks and "improved" features".)

23 comments:

  1. ..the video isn't showing for me, you may want to look into that.
    But okay, last one. You can do this man, you can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. video doesn't show for me :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can see the video right now man although that may just be a fault of myself more than anything. Best of luck with this exam buddy, don't worry about missing out on commenting too, if I were in your shoes I'd do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of the 21 foot rule but if you're fast enough, and the guy doesn't already have his gun out, then there's a good shot at it. Good luck with the finals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video? huh? I don't see it! Wahhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you will do good in your "final-final" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloggers new format sucks I hate it! And no video as far as I can see. But still gun beats knife most anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this rule before, but it sounds pretty crazy.
    By the way, I can't see the video. Oo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your oodles of work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost there to the finish line, for some reason, the video isn't showing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your video isn't working for me but I'll look it up later. Good luck on your finals and papers though :>

    Yeah the blogger thing updated for me too. Haven't had a lot of time to play around with it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't see any video.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No problem. I've barely had time to blog and leave comments myself lately. Also the video isn't showing up for me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no video...

    The Final Final? Congrats for making it this far!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on just finishing your finals. Get some rest now. See ya around.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe its me but don't see the video.

    Blogger's format has changed for me too, it will definitely take a while to get used to it. I think I am liking the changes though....good luck with the finals & papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah Im no rocket surgeon but I couldnt find a video in this post >_>

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just have a few days until everything's done. Psych cramming in the last minute is the worst. Thank goodness there's a lot of overlap in the field.

    ReplyDelete