So I can browse freely through the night.
But no one wants to learn more about me? Dang. Well then you might as well just gloss over this post. Feel free to leave a generic "LOLOLOL GREAT POST" comment if you so desire. But Fang has decided to ask me a bunch of questions so let's try something a bit different today.
Put the rules of this Tag on your blog. Everyone tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions. Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so. Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before. Really do tag 11 others, and don't go all "if you want to, take this tag".
That's what I thought.
I'm not that obnoxious to make you listen to me ramble about how (un)awesome I am. We're reducing the number of "facts", questions and tagged people to 4. Why? Because:
- I like the number 4. Whenever possible I try to incorporate it into as many things as possible. Yeah, I know it's unlucky in Asian cultures due to it sounding similar to the word for death but I'm still alive and relatively unhealthy.
- I have synesthesia. I'll see a letter, number, or a word and it'll have a color involuntarily attributed to it. My name "Damian" appears to me as navy blue with hints of poppy red but the name "Robert" is brown. The number "267" is a pumpkin orange whereas "241" is baby blue.
My variant of synesthesia is fairly common. Other people experience certain tastes when they hear a sound or when seeing a color they'll have a smell associated with it. Tons of types out there.
- My wardrobe is kind of pathetic. It consists of nothing but dress shirts, graphic t-shirts and jeans. I seriously dress myself everyday by just grabbing random combinations of the above.
- I'm abnormally tall for an Asian person at over 6 feet. No, I do not play basketball. No, I am not related to Yao Ming.
What compels a man to make this face...
Now to answer 4 of Fang's questions:
- Do you collect something?
I am guilty of collecting virtual hats and items in Team Fortress 2.
- Weirdest dream?
I fall a lot in my dreams. And most of the time it's because I'm jumping off of high places to begin with. I always hit the ground and I usually climb back up and jump again multiple times.
- Do you have any neurotic/OCD tendencies?
Any time I'm a moving car and look at the door I have the greatest urge to just open the door. These thoughts seem to happen more often when going down a highway.
I end up locking the doors just in case my willpower breaks.
- How was your day? Anything exciting happened?
I've been up since 7AM on a Saturday and I want nothing more than to go back to sleep. I have a date with Theresa later on though so maybe she can help wake me up.
And my questions for those unlucky enough to be chosen:
- For unspecified reasons you have just acquired $40, 000 in $20 dollar bills. For other unspecified reasons you have 10 minutes to hide all this money somewhere in your home where no one will ever find it. Where would you hide the money?
- You have been abducted by aliens that are undecided in destroying the planet. What are you carrying in your pockets that will either convince or deter the aliens from doing so?
- An eccentric billionaire wants to hire you for a year to act as her personal dinosaur. You will be assigned a dinosaur costume, be expected to act and sound like said dinosaur at all times, only be allowed to eat whatever that dinosaur ate, get equipped with a saddle, as well as many other requirements. You will receive benefits and at the end of the year be paid handsomely. Do you take the job? Why?
- You have been granted the ability to give the worst superpower possible to your worst enemy. What does he/she gain?
I think this is the most appropriate response to my questions.
Ok, time to tag 4 people. I have no idea if you guys have done this before but either way you can decline.